"Language, as well as the faculty of speech, was the immediate gift of God." ~ Noah Webster



Friday, May 28, 2010

The Cry of an Old Friend

Why have you left me my old friend, America? Why do you turn that deft ear, with which at one time I was so grimly familiar? I understand that there are those among you that have never supported me and never will; but my brother, Christian, I am so surprised by you. Did you forget we serve the same G-d? Did you forget He is the Father of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? Do you not remember the instruction of our Father when He said to my native son, “I will bless those that bless you, and curse those that curse you.”?

Do you not understand that our G-d will use me to bring many to the saving grace of your Lord, Jesus Christ? Do you not understand that this is my purpose? Did you forget that He will one day be our L-rd as well, when we understand that it is He, Who is the Messiah we have long awaited? I am a nation for this reason. Yes, in the world’s eyes I came into being on May 14, 1948 after the world, at first, watched in silence when 6 million of my people were brutally tortured and killed. Yes, I fought again for my survival in the 6 day war of 1967. Did you not see our G-d miraculously uphold me at that time?

Do you not see my strong, brave leader, crying out to the world once again for support? Our Father has placed him in service for this time. I am afraid he stands alone. Do you not understand that I and my people view the silence from the world and the recent actions of world leaders akin to what we suffered in the great holocaust? Please understand what my people mean when they cry “It’s [not] for nothing that our enemy wraps his attacks against me with Holocaust denial.” How important it would be to my enemy if he could get the world to admit, we have never suffered. How important it would be to my enemy if the world would deny that we are a nation placed here by G-d. How important it would be for my enemy, if the world will deny, because then the world will forget.

How it hurts me when you individually vote for politicians in your great land that do not support me. I know you think that in your local issues, Israel may not be pertinent. But please believe me when I say, it is. Do you not understand that this support also has to come from each individual heart?

Why do you think your Messiah instructed you to pray for the peace of my great capitol, Jerusalem? Do you not know that when you pray this prayer that you are indeed praying for the return of your Precious Saviour? Why? Because the peace of Jerusalem will not come until He has returned. Do you recognize that? You are ushering in the return of the Messiah when you pray that most important prayer. It is He who will come and bring peace. Do you not understand that at that time, my people will finally understand who their long awaited Messiah is?

You judge my friend - your brother, and the L-rd’s servant - for being too political, but his defense of me has brought thousands to faith in your Messiah. This is his way of helping to fulfill the Great Commission. He does it out of a heart for our G-d, his Saviour. It is a powerful testimony orchestrated for such a time as this.

Your President rails against me; you vote for candidates that take money from my enemy. You defend those that do not understand my importance. You forget to pray and perjure yourself against your heart.

Please do not desert me America. Please do not leave me, Christian. Please do not misstate or misunderstand the importance of your support from the very foundation of your nation - who is simply the individual - to the very top leaders of your country. Please understand that if you really support me with more than lip service; if you really support me in your heart, then you will follow through in your actions.

What our Father said will be, will be, with or without your support. But do not underestimate the souls that will be saved by keeping a focus on me. Do not underestimate what the L-rd intended in applying my boundaries. Do not underestimate what great thing the L-rd has done in preserving me until this time. Not only my Jewish citizens will be saved, but please do not underestimate how your Lord has used me to bring the Gentile throughout history to the knowledge and saving grace of the Dear Messiah. Yes, He is your Messiah; but He is my people’s Messiah as well. Of this, they are yet unaware.

Please remember, please pray, please know it is for a reason you are instructed to bless me. I am a nation so that my people will come to understand. I am a nation so that the Gentile will understand. I am a nation in use by the Great Father God and Lord Jesus Christ. I am a nation. I not only have a right to exist, as my leader heart-wrenchingly declared one day, but I have a great purpose placed by the God of the universe; the Saviour of the world. He was birthed within my boundaries, His lineage is here in my land; His Word was given here and protected here throughout generations. It is here He will return. Don’t discount my testimony. It is for a reason; it is for service; it is for now.

I am an ember, a flicker fanned by turmoil and conflict. I have become in these late days, a lamp that shines throughout worldly darkness, so that all may see; so that the nations might wonder; so that mankind will be amazed; so that the world may see and all will call on the bright, shining Son.

"For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righeousness therof go forth as brightness, and the salvation therof as a lamp that burneth."
~Isaiah 62:1

"Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste."
~Isaiah 28:16

"As it is written, BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A STUMBLING STONE AND ROCK OF OFFENSE: AND WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON HIM SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED."
~Romans 9:33
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, BLESSED IS HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.
~Luke 13: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment