"Language, as well as the faculty of speech, was the immediate gift of God." ~ Noah Webster



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

God's Heart to Mine

A friend of mine posted this video on her Facebook page. I am on dial-up, so I knew it would take a while to load (3 hours for 3 minutes of video!!) but somehow I knew it would be worth it. http://www.wimp.com/babymoose It absolutely is!

“Speaks right to my heart…”

This is a perfect example of God’s beautiful, amazing creation and I believe His heart. "Old Mr. Webster could never define, what’s being said….”

I hope you don’t have to wait 3 hours for it to load. If it does, mow the lawn or something while you wait. That’s what I did. Then I watched this over and over, while I rested with a “smile on my face”.  ;-)

Alison Krause and that mandolin aren’t too bad either. ;-)  I know you will enjoy it, too…

No comments:

Post a Comment