"Language, as well as the faculty of speech, was the immediate gift of God." ~ Noah Webster



Saturday, September 10, 2011

Unlikely Duo - II

"NO! You are NOT having any more cats!" he emphatically told me.

"Yeah, but....", I convincingly explained. He caved.

Soooo, we ended up with Tiger.   Tiger, the Tom Cat.  Tiger, the bad boy. What a funny personality this cat has. I have a ton of stories.  But a picture is worth a 1000 words.

As things would have it, though my husband won't admit it, he loves this cat.  And his is the only lap Tiger will sit on for any length of time. It cracks me up.  I think Tiger loves Daddy best.

Another Unlikely Duo! Though I would have sworn it never would happen, these two bad boys have grown very attached to one another, and kind of belong together. ;-)                                                                                           

                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment