"Language, as well as the faculty of speech, was the immediate gift of God." ~ Noah Webster



Sunday, February 10, 2013

Our Best Friend

Within the last couple of weeks, I have come across some "articles/letters" about the loss of ones dog.

I received a very moving email in my in-box about dogs in general.  They all came to my attention in such close proximity of each other, that I couldn't help but take a little extra time to contemplate what was said.

They were all so moving that I wanted to write about each of them. I decided that would be way to long of a post for anyone to actually enjoy.  So I decided to just create a page for you go go to if you would like to read the owner's statements.  I hope you will take the time.  They are all equally touching, and all offer a whole lot of insight to "man's (and woman's) best friend".


President Bush and the Infamous Barney Bush


Governor Mike Huckabee's Tribute to his dog Jet


A Dog's Purpose

 
A Girl's Best Friend

 

No comments:

Post a Comment