"Language, as well as the faculty of speech, was the immediate gift of God." ~ Noah Webster



Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tomato Soup Day

Tomato soup day..comfort food day.

Refreshing!





 
 
 
 
 
Relaxing stay at home day. Let the holidays catch up day. Or maybe that's the other way around.

Read by the fire, kind of day.

Reflect; shake ones head in amazement kind of day.
Daniel 10 kind of day.
The past catches up with the future in the present day.
Receive the answer day.

Glad the house is clean day, though I need to dust.
Overwhelming kind of prayer day...How do those who don't pray, get through?

I have a son who continually offers refreshing.

I have a Son Who refreshes in His Own wild timing, continually.

It has been 30 years or so since I have made Chex Party Mix. I made some this week. The reason remains the same.

Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.  
~Daniel 10:12 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment