"Language, as well as the faculty of speech, was the immediate gift of God." ~ Noah Webster



Thursday, December 31, 2015

It's What You Do

Laughter. I don't think there is anything that makes me laugh harder than when I see myself in certain situations and I can relate to the people involved.

I remember years ago watching a movie where the humor was so much like mine, I laughed through the entire 2 hours. Today, I don't even remember what movie it was. But I do remember the laughter. I had seen myself caught in the same situations as the heroin of the comedy over and over and over. Boy, could I relate.

Well I haven't laughed like that in some time. Until today. I was resting a while, not even paying that much attention to the television. I had actually dozed off. When I woke, I woke to the commercial in the video below. Though, I had seen other ads that were similar by the same company, it is the first time I had seen this one. I laughed and I laughed and I laughed.

I am not promoting the product I simply hope it makes you laugh, too.




Here is to more laughter in 2016...especially when it is at ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment