"Language, as well as the faculty of speech, was the immediate gift of God." ~ Noah Webster



Friday, March 2, 2018

Forever and Always - Country

I love my country music. I am a bit disappointed in some of the direction it is taking. But that is for another post. I thought I would share this video...mainly just so I can keep it myself and view it from time to time. It was done for the 50th Anniversary of the CMA's and I first saw it back then. It is making the rounds again...maybe in light of a recent controversy involving Mike Huckabee...whom I love...That will be for that other post.

I love that they included Ronnie Milsap - one of the best from the 70's and 80's - as well as a clip of Randy Travis who was disabled from a stroke and no longer able to sing. Ending it with my favorite AJ and the final shot from Dolly is perfect. Kacey Musgrave has got to go and for the most part she has...but that is for that other post, too. :-(

But for now, enjoy this beautiful video.

2 comments: