"Language, as well as the faculty of speech, was the immediate gift of God." ~ Noah Webster



Friday, October 6, 2017

Those Are My People!

The video below is well worth a view, whether you like country music or not.

The tragedy at Las Vegas belongs to all of us; but in my opinion, no one has expressed the sorrow better than Eric Church does here.

I have always liked Eric Church's music. He may be a tad more of a rebel than I normally follow, but I have always liked what he has done. However, after hearing this, I am ready to join the Church Choir. ;-)

His expression of sorrow and love at the Grand Ole Opry yesterday, is truly beautiful and it is such a very important tribute. As you watch, please don't miss the deeper message. I don't think I am assuming too much in seeing one there.

God bless the hearts broken at Las Vegas and God bless country music - my people, too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment