"Language, as well as the faculty of speech, was the immediate gift of God." ~ Noah Webster



Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Meanwhile, Back At Mama's

 I absolutely love this song. 

I read somewhere once, that Tim McGraw doesn't write many of his own songs (if any) but that he always chooses a song that means something to him and that he can relate to. I think that is certainly obvious in all of the songs that have made him the star that he is.

He is one of my very favorite artists for just that reason. Out of all the artists that are my favorite, I think his songs hit my heart the most.

Certainly this one does....outside of the cigarettes and beer. lol That was never a part of my childhood home...but I sure like to think of the days back at Mama's. 

I hope my kids do, too.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment